UV sterilisation technology is lab tested and clinically proven to be effective in achieving a high degree of sterilisation. UV-C based sterilisation is an invaluable option for preventing the spread of COVID-19 and other infections. It is incredibly useful in killing 99.9% of all super infectious bugs, fungi and viruses.
UV-C is a powerful disinfectant,it helps provide a cleaner workspace and environment. There are a lot of factors you have to look before you buy a sterilisation device suitable for your disinfection needs:
- The wavelength of light: For UV light to sterilise and be effective in killing 99.9% of viruses, bacteria and fungi. It has to have a wavelength between 200nm – 280nm. Check your device light with an appropriate measuring instrument.
- Product certification: The product should come with a manual and be certified by CE, FDA and other commodity agencies.
- Build Quality: If you observe that the materials used in the product are cheap plastics its most necessarily a fake product.
- Product Price: If the product is too cheap, it is most probably not a genuine product as the UV-C emitting LED’s are costly to produce. They might have just placed ordinary violet-blue light-emitting LED’s.
- UVC LED beads: Safelifz 59S range has a specific, uniquely designed LED for effective sterilisation. To check if you get the real product and not a product which imitates the functions of Safelifz sanitisation products and performs no sterilisation function at all identify the type of LED beads used..
How to identify LED UV light beads :
- Every LED UV light bead has a company-developed chip with 3rd generation integration in semiconductor technology.
- It has a sapphire mirror which gives reliable protection and almost zero loss of energy.
- The chip has dimensions of 0.25mm x 0.5 mm. Nearly as thin as human hair.
- The LED stand is gold plated. Which helps in ensuring even heat dissipation, higher lifetime, and stable energy output by the LED.